Cinnamon is said to have a calming and mood-enhancing effect. If you’re grumpy in the morning, this recipe is a great choice for a relaxed and happy start to your day.
Add a pinch of allspice to the smoothie for an even spicier taste reminiscent of apple strudel.
- 1 apple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 spoon almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 fennel bulb
- 150 gram yogurt (low-fat)
1. Wash, core, and finely chop the apple.
2. Peel the banana and place in a blender together with the apple, cinnamon, almonds, and yogurt. Process until creamy.
3. Is the smoothie too thick? Add some sparkling water and process again until it has the desired consistency.
4. Wash and finely chop the fennel. Enjoy the fennel on the side. If you like, you can drizzle some balsamic vinegar over the fennel pieces.
NUTRITION: 326 calories / 6.32 g fat / 48.6 g carbs / 4.86 g fiber / 15.29 g protein