Try this new delicious recipe, that supports your fitness goal.
Breakfast to go – fill your shake into a screw-top jar or shaker. Modify with flakes and fruit of your choice and add a teaspoon of nutmeg to your shake instead of flax seeds.
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed (crushed)
- 3 spoon oatmeal
- 150 gram low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 150 milliliter almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 spoon protein powder to taste (coconut, chocolate, vanilla, cookies & cream)
- 100 gram blueberries
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender one by one and puree everything to a creamy shake.
2. If the shake is too thick, add a little more liquid.
NUTRITION: 350 calories / 7 g fat / 36 g carbs / null g fiber / 33 g protein