Quick to prepare and still healthy and delicious? This buttermilk blueberry smoothie is fresh and fruity.
Switch up the flavor profile of your smoothie by using different fruit each time.
- 300 milliliter milk
- 1 handful European blueberries
- 1 bell pepper (yellow)
- salt & pepper
1. Wash the blueberries and bell pepper.
2. Add the buttermilk and blueberries to the blender.
3. Mix until the desired consistency is achieved.
4. Pour the smoothie in a glass and top with a few leftover blueberries.
5. Finely slice the bell pepper and season with salt and pepper.
NUTRITION: 189 calories / 2.5 g fat / 22.88 g carbs / 7.59 g fiber / 12.07 g protein