Smoothies don’t always have to be sweet! For a spicy start to the day!
Add chili powder instead of paprika to spice things up even more!
- 150 gram cottage cheese
- 150 gram soy yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1/2 bell pepper (red)
- 1 bell pepper (green)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 300 milliliter soy milk (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- to taste paprika (hot)
- 1/2 cucumber
1. Thoroughly wash the vegetables. Core the bell pepper. Cut the tomatoes and bell pepper into smaller pieces and the cucumber into long strips.
2. Place the vegetables with the soy yogurt, cottage cheese, soy milk, olive oil, and some paprika in a blender. Process the smoothie until smooth.
3. Pour the smoothie into a glass. Enjoy!
NUTRITION: 509 calories / 20.56 g fat / 35.86 g carbs / 5.72 g fiber / 40.39 g protein