This will get you going in the morning: ice cold and a slight taste of coffee. With this iced smoothie, you’ll enjoy the rest of the day!
If you like it sweet, make sure that honey melon and strawberries are really ripe.
- 1/2 handful honeydew melon
- 1 handful strawberries
- 100 milliliter coffee (cold)
- 100 milliliter coconut water
- 3 handful crushed ice
1. Remove the seeds from the honey melon, peel, and chop.
2. 1. Wash and trim strawberries.
3. Add fruit with crushed ice, coconut water, and coffee to the blender and mix well. Enjoy ice cold!
NUTRITION: 148 calories / 0.5 g fat / 31.3 g carbs / 2.7 g fiber / 2.4 g protein