So much vitamin C in one mocktail! So healthy and delicious. Let’s get this party started! Simply fabulous!
Too sour? Use more orange juice and less grapefruit juice!
- 3 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 150 milliliter orange juice (fresh-squeezed)
- 150 milliliter grapefruit juice
- 2 handful crushed ice
1. Peel 2 of the oranges and the grapefruit. Cut the remaining orange into sections for later use as a garnish.
2. Cut the lemon in half.
3. Place the orange and grapefruit pieces in the blender and pour in the juices.
4. Add the juice of one half of the lemon and process until liquid.
5. Cut the other half of the lemon into sections.
6. Put a handful of crushed ice into your glasses, pour in the mocktail, and decorate with the lemon and orange slices.
NUTRITION: 283 calories / 1.1 g fat / 51.2 g carbs / 9.2 g fiber / 5.3 g protein