Who says that champagne is a must at celebrations? An aperitif like this looks better, tastes better, is healthier, and even children may have some.
If you don’t want your aperitif to bubble, use coconut water instead of the sparkling water. That will make it even tastier.
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 2 slice pineapple
- sparkling water
- 2 handful strawberries (frozen)
- 2 handful crushed ice
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 orange
- 1 spoon agave syrup
1. Peel the honeydew melon and pineapple. Chop both into smaller pieces.
2. Place the melon, pineapple, the juice of half a lime, and the crushed ice in a blender. Puree everything until smooth. Add sparkling water to dilute the smoothie. This will make it easier to drink. Dilute your smoothie to the consistency you like.
3. Serve in champagne glasses, leaving some room for the strawberry puree.
4. Place the frozen strawberries, honey, and the juice of half an orange in the blender. Puree until smooth. Pour on top of the melon smoothie in the champagne glasses. Now it’s time to make a toast!
NUTRITION: 132 calories / 0.5 g fat / 27.5 g carbs / 3.3 g fiber / 1.7 g protein