Do you find it hard to eat breakfast or do you have little time in the morning? This fresh green smoothie saves time, is very healthy, and tastes good, too!
You can also swap out the apple for an orange.
- 2 handful spinach (raw)
- 1 apple
- 150 milliliter yogurt (low-fat)
- 4 spoon amaranth (puffed)
- to taste cinnamon
- to taste lemon juice
1. Thoroughly wash the spinach and let it drain.
2. Wash the apple, halve it, and remove the core. Cut the apple into small pieces.
3. Place the yogurt, spinach, apple, and amaranth in a blender and purée until creamy. Season to taste with cinnamon and lemon juice. Bon appétit!
NUTRITION: 370 calories / 4.74 g fat / 58.57 g carbs / 58.57 g fiber / 18.35 g protein