The taste of this smoothie is the stuff of dreams. It is reminiscent of the Hugo, a popular cocktail in the Alps. It is also healthy and very low in calories.
- 1 Elderflower-lime zest tea
- 1/2 cucumber
- 100 milliliter water
- 200 gram pineapple
- 200 milliliter orange juice (fresh-squeezed)
- 3 spoon lime juice
1. Pour boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for about 8 minutes. Then let it cool. This works best in a sink filled with cold water.
2. Wash cucumber and cut into small chunks. Cut pineapple in half and remove the outer layer and the tough core (usually white). Cut yellow flesh into chunks. Wash mint, shake dry, and remove from any stems.
3. Puree everything with the cooled tea, garnish with mint, and enjoy immediately.
NUTRITION: 233 calories / 1.5 g fat / 50.4 g carbs / 5 g fiber / 3.6 g protein