Mango plus vanilla equals fast and delicious.
A neutral shake gets by without any artificial additives or sugar. Get your clean whey or vegan rice protein (15% discount).Don’t have any ripe mangoes handy? Try some frozen ones instead! This makes your shake particularly refreshing in the summer.
- 2 spoon protein powder neutral
- 1 mango
- 250 milliliter rice, soy, or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 knifepinch vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Peel the fresh mango and slice away the flesh from the seed. Cut into chunks.
2. Place the mango in a blender together with 2 tablespoons of neutral protein powder, the milk or milk substitute of your choice, a pinch of ground vanilla (alternatively, substitute with double the amount of extract), 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of cinnamon.
3. Mix everything on low and then on high speed until creamy. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
NUTRITION: 311 calories / 2.4 g fat / 35.7 g carbs / 3.4 g fiber / 32 g protein