Buttermilk makes you beautiful, everyone knows that! But together with orange, spinach, and ginger, it makes for a very delicious good morning smoothie.
Use kale instead of spinach and turn your smoothie into a real superfood breakfast.
- 1 orange
- 300 milliliter milk
- 2 handful spinach (raw)
- 1 piece ginger
1. Peel the orange and cut into pieces.
2. Thoroughly wash the spinach in a sink to remove any sand. Drain the spinach and then remove the leaves from the stems.
3. Peel a small piece of ginger and chop roughly.
4. Add the orange and ginger to the blender and mix until completely chopped.
5. Then add the spinach leaves, buttermilk, and water. Process everything until smooth. Pure enjoyment!
NUTRITION: 228 calories / 2.69 g fat / 30.98 g carbs / 5.54 g fiber / 15.01 g protein