Your favorite cocktail at any time of the day? No problem! The iced tea is refreshing and puts you in a good mood without alcohol!
Leave some pieces of fruit on the side to decorate the glass with!
- 3 peaches
- 4 apricots
- 1 bunch mint
- 200 milliliter coconut water
- 1 splash lemon
- 2 handful crushed ice
1. Wash the peaches and apricots and cut both into small pieces.
2. Freeze for about 1 hour. Put a kettle on the stove towards the end of that hour.
3. Remove the fruit from the freezer and cover with hot water. Let the peach and apricot tea cool down and then put in the fridge.
4. Wash the mint and pick off some leaves for use later in your glass or as garnish.
5. Cut the lemon in half so you can add a splash of it to the mocktail.
6. Pour the cooled tea into a glass, add the coconut water, and stir well.
7. Add the mint leaves, a splash of lemon, and some crushed ice.
NUTRITION: 125 calories / 0.2 g fat / 27.2 g carbs / 4.6 g fiber / 2 g protein