This fruity smoothie will make you fit for the day and your next Gymondo workout!
Instead of the soy flakes, you can also mix in hemp seeds as a source of protein.
- 150 gram low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 peach
- 4 spoon soy flakes
- 4 vine tomatoes
- salt & pepper
1. Wash the peach and tomatoes and cut both in half. Remove the pit from the peach.
2. Place the low-fat Greek yoghurt with the peach halves in a blender. Mix until the desired consistency is achieved.
3. Stir in the soy flakes.
4. Pour the finished smoothie into a glass.
5. Serve the tomato halves on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
NUTRITION: 380 calories / 9.42 g fat / 26.83 g carbs / 13.95 g fiber / 38.58 g protein