A fresh kick in the morning! Pineapple and mango are the perfect couple and a real treat in this smoothie!
Soy flakes are work well in place of the chia seeds.
- 300 milliliter soy milk (unsweetened)
- 200 gram pineapple
- 0.25 mango
- 1 spoon chia seeds
- 2 handful radishes
- salt & pepper
1. Peel the pineapple and mango. Cut both fruits into small pieces.
2. Add the soy milk together with the mango and pineapple pieces to the blender.
3. Mix everything until the desired consistency is achieved.
4. Pour the smoothie in a glass and stir in the chia seeds.
5. Wash the radishes and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
NUTRITION: 392 calories / 6.68 g fat / 55.12 g carbs / 23.38 g fiber / 14.53 g protein