No time in the morning? Then this fruity, refreshing shake is perfect for you.
A neutral shake gets by without any artificial additives or sugar. Get your clean whey or vegan rice protein (15% discount). If the raspberry shake is too sour for you, try making it with strawberries or blueberries instead.
- 2 spoon protein powder neutral
- 100 gram raspberries (frozen)
- 1/2 apple
- 100 milliliter coconut milk
- 100 milliliter water
- 1 spoon shredded coconut
1. Half and core an apple, and cut one half into chunks.
2. Place the raspberries, apple pieces, 2 tablespoons of neutral protein powder, coconut milk, and coconut flakes in a blender.
3. Mix everything vigorously until creamy. Add water until the desired consistency is achieved.
4. Pour your shake into a glass, sit back and enjoy!
NUTRITION: 407 calories / 24.5 g fat / 20 g carbs / 6.3 g fiber / 26 g protein