Berries are fun for hot summer days! Ice-cold, they make for a great refreshment that you won’t want to miss.
Frozen fruit is great in the summer!
- 100 gram raspberries
- 100 gram strawberries
- 150 milliliter fruit tea (cold)
- 2 handful crushed ice
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 5 leaf basil (fresh)
1. Prepare a fruit tea of your choice and put in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
2. Thoroughly wash the raspberries and strawberries.
3. Puree all the ingredients including the tea in a blender until creamy.
4. Garnish the smoothie with a few basil leaves.
NUTRITION: 81 calories / 0.8 g fat / 10.7 g carbs / 6.7 g fiber / 2.2 g protein