A colorful start to your day! This go-to smoothie is ready in 5 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of hemp powder for an extra punch of protein!
- 100 gram European blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- 100 gram raspberries
- 50 gram strawberries
- 1 slice pineapple
- 4 spoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 150 milliliter soy yogurt (unsweetened)
1. Wash the fruit. Trim the strawberries and peel the pineapple and kiwi. Slice and dice the pineapple and kiwi.
2. Add the soy yogurt, 1/2 handful of raspberries and 4 tablespoons of oatmeal. Mix everything until creamy.
3. Serve in a bowl.
4. Cut the strawberries into quarters and then decorate your smoothie bowl with the fruit.
5. Sprinkle a few chia seeds on top!
NUTRITION: 436 calories / 10.9 g fat / 52.8 g carbs / 22.6 g fiber / 16 g protein