Strawberries are the best thing about summer! So fresh and delicious in this mocktail: no one can resist!
For less sweetness, add sparkling water!
- 500 gram strawberries
- 1 handful blueberries
- 150 milliliter strawberry juice
- 150 milliliter currant juice (without added sugar)
- 2 handful crushed ice
1. Wash the blueberries and strawberries. Remove the strawberry stems.
2. Set a couple of pieces of fruit aside, add the rest to the blender and pour in the strawberry and blueberries juice.
3. Process into a smooth, red liquid. 4. Pour into beautiful glasses filled with some crushed ice; decorate with the reserved fruit.
NUTRITION: 172 calories / 1.2 g fat / 33.5 g carbs / 7.2 g fiber / 2.7 g protein