This, without a doubt, is the taste of summer! You’ll want to enjoy this smoothie in the sun.
It’s faster with frozen cherries. In addition, you’ll avoid dyeing your hands red!
- 100 gram European blueberries
- 100 gram sour cherries
- 2 handful crushed ice
- 100 milliliter coconut water
- 5 leaf lemon balm
1. Wash the cherries and berries. Pit the cherries.
2. Rinse the lemon balm and pick the leaves from the stem.
3. Place all the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
NUTRITION: 139 calories / 0.8 g fat / 28.1 g carbs / 6.1 g fiber / 2.1 g protein