The sun is rising! Summer has already arrived with this mocktail! Pleasantly fresh and fruity, all without alcohol!
Also tastes very good with orange juice.
- 3 nectarines
- 3 peaches
- 300 milliliter passionfruit juice
- 2 handful ice cubes
- 1 splash lime juice
1. Thoroughly wash the nectarines and peaches.
2. Cut two nectarines and two peaches into bite-sized pieces and put in a blender jar. Slice the remaining fruit to use as a garnish.
3. Add the passion fruit juice and a splash of lime juice to the blender. Process until the liquid is a golden orange color.
4. Pour your almost finished mocktail into two pretty glasses and add the ice cubes. Garnish with a little mint to make it perfect!
NUTRITION: 285 calories / 0.5 g fat / 61.3 g carbs / 8.1 g fiber / 4 g protein