We love yogurt! Especially in combination with fruit! Today as a quick shake!
A neutral shake gets by without any artificial additives or sugar. Get your clean whey or vegan rice protein (15% discount).Not strawberry season? Try it with ripe pears!
- 2 spoon protein powder neutral
- 200 gram yoghurt (low-fat) or soy yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 2 handful blueberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 lacing water
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
1. Wash the fruit and place all the berries in the blender.
2. Add yogurt and a little water.
3. Refine with a little vanilla and add 2 tablespoons of neutral protein powder.
4. Mix at the highest speed until creamy.
5. Pour the finished shake into a glass and enjoy for breakfast!
NUTRITION: 252 calories / 3.6 g fat / 21.1 g carbs / 4.3 g fiber / 29.9 g protein